Job Position: Both Apprenticeship & Non-Apprenticeship Positions
Salary: $13 - $20 depending on education and experience
- Drivers License Preferred
- Own Vehicle Preferred
Our company specializes in Strata Landscape Maintenance, and we are currently looking for a Full-Time Landscape Maintenance Worker to join our growing team. We are based out of the Tri-Cities and Maple Ridge, but service properties throughout the Lower Mainland. Our must haves for an employee include:
– Physically fit and able to do some heavy lifting.
– Hardworking, even when no one is watching.
– Able to work in a team environment, and independently.
– Excited to work in ALL types of weather conditions (Sorry, the rain does not scare us away).
– Driver’s License (No L’s please).
– Experience is an asset, although not necessary.
– Have (or able to get) rain gear and steel-toed boots.
– Are fully Bondable.
This is not a job for someone who is not willing to work hard every single day. Spend a few months working for us, and you will be in the best shape of your life.
Wages range between $13.00 and $20.00 per hour based on experience and work ethic.
Start date is immediate.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email. We thank you for your interest, but only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.