Job Position: Non-Apprenticeship Position
Salary: $20 to 25 per hour
- Drivers License Preferred
- Transit Availability
We are an established independent company whose passion is for creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces while using eco-friendly methods, and we’re looking for new team members to work within our landscape construction division on mid to high-end residential, strata and commercial properties. Our client base is spread throughout the Lower Mainland and this position is year round, with an opportunity to do snow removal in the winter.
You are someone who loves the outdoors, through sun, rain, cold and more. You consider yourself passionate and creative, enjoy working with your hands and on your feet, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in a job well done. You value integrity, diligence, and collaborate well with others. You’re looking to hone your gardening skills, or interested in become a professional landscaper.
It would be considered a great asset if you have:
• Previous work experience in horticulture, landscaping, or construction
• Experience safely operating power tools and other heavy equipment
• Certification as a horticulturist, or within the landscaping industry
• A driver’s license with clean abstract, and comfort driving trucks and trailers
General duties include:
• Work closely with the install foreman in installation of landscape projects
• Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis
• Site prep and clean-up
• Construction and installation
• Maintaining a safe and clean job site
You will work under the lead of the install foreman and may be required to work independently or as part of a small crew. You will be responsible for the tools and machinery that you work with.
We offer opportunity for further certification within the field, and growth within division.
Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey
We aim to minimize our employee's commute by encouraging employees to communicate with their team members and supervisor to determine what works best for everyone; whether they meet on site, arrange a pickup and drop-off location, or meet at our shop in Richmond.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly wage will be based on skill level, with a performance review after 3 months. Extensive healthcare and dental benefits provided after 3 months.
Being part of a great crew, supportive working conditions, and lots of opportunity for growth.