Job Position: Non-Apprenticeship Position
Salary: $15 to $22 per hour
Great assets to have:
• Previous work experience in landscaping.
• Experience using commercial ride on mowers, hand mowers, weeders, trimmers, blowers and pruners.
• A valid class 5 drivers licence and comfortable driving trucks with trailers.
• Be physically fit - able to lift 50 - 100 lbs
• Must have steel toed boots and work gloves
• Must have own transportation to get to employer site (closest bus stop is 15 min walk)
- Drivers License Preferred
We are an established company with a passion to create and maintain beautifully landscaped areas, and we are looking for crew members to work within our landscape maintenance division on residential, strata and commercial properties. Our clients are spread throughout the Lower Mainland. This position is year round.
We are looking for someone who loves the outdoors, in all kinds of weather, enjoys working with their hands, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in a job well done.
General duties include:
• Lawn and garden maintenance.
• Pruning and trimming.
• Installing soil, plants, and mulch.
• Using power tools and maintenance equipment.
• Responsibility for tools and machinery.
Start and finish the day at Modern Grounds yard in Langley. Transportation to and from job sites is provided.