Job Position: Both Apprenticeship & Non-Apprenticeship Positions
Salary: HOURLY COMPENSATION OF $18.00
- Must have Drivers license
We are a landscape maintenance and renovation company, located in Vancouver, going into our 25th year.
We are looking for full time employees. Experience in landscape maintenance and plant knowledge is not a requirement, but would be beneficial.
If you are interested in building a career in this trade this is a good opportunity to get that started.
- We are wanting to meet with applicants who meet the following criteria:
willing to work 40+ hours per week (all overtime paid at labour ministry rates and all paid holidays)
- willing work year round (we have snow & ice removal contracts during the winter)
- able to work in the outdoors, rain or snow or wind or shine
- have a good strong work ethic (punctual, reliable, willing to give 100% effort)
- self motivated and well paced, able to work as a team member or an unsupervised individual.
- clean and tidy appearance (no ripped/torn clothing, hair groomed.)
a positive outlook and strong team player.
- must be physically fit and able to do some heavy lifting.
- problem solving and good people skills.
- valid drivers license with good drivers abstract.
- valid SIN and ready to start.
- must have own rain gear (jacket AND pants), gloves and steel capped work boots and steel capped rubber boots to be able to work in all conditions
Our staff begin each day at the shop in Vancouver and are paid travel time from the shop to all sites until they return to the shop at the end of the day. We work throughout the greater Vancouver area and provide all transport between the shop and client properties.
We provide work shirts and caps, hats, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to all employees to make them clearly visible to clients and the general public.
In addition to your hourly rate we provide an excellent Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months.
Apprenticeship opportunity for interested candidates.
We pay overtime as per labour standard rates and any snow and ice management work in the winter is paid at an additional $3/hr on top of your regular rate.
PLEASE - ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS TO APPLY - attach your resume, experience and references with your application email.
We look forward to meeting you!