Job Position: Both Apprenticeship & Non-Apprenticeship Positions
Salary: $19-$25 depending on experience level
- Clean drivers abstract
- Minimum 1 year experience in the landscape MAINTENANCE/INSTALLATION field as Crew Leader/Supervisor.
- Full knowledge and ability to SAFETY train others on all landscape equipment
- The ability to organize, prioritize duties, perform detailed reporting, motivate staff positively (no grumpiness, we like to be happy! ) and at a quick pace (no romancing pooches here!)
- Plant identification and knowledge at a moderate to excellent level
- First Aid Level 1 certification
- Professional and approachable demeanor
- Horticultural, Residential Landscape Technician Certification, Red Seal or equivalent certification if possible.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in the Landscape Industry
- Must have Drivers license
We are looking for a SOFTSCAPE INSTALLATION CREW LEADER/SUPERVISOR! Have you got a take charge attitude, pride in workmanship and produce professionalism with a high level of production? Are you looking to change companies because you are tired of being laid off in the winter? If so, then we want you!
Duties include :
-soil and mulch installation
-topdressing and overseeding – sod installations
-power raking/aeration/sod lifter
-rock bed installations
-paver installation (smal scale projects)
-garden bed renovatons, rip out and planting
-tree removals, grinding and planting (MUST HAVE CHAINSAW EXP)
Position available in our Langley division (Contracts in Surrey, Langley and Pitt Meadows) managing medium to large stratas, commercial and high end residential INSTALLATION PROJECTS - some maintenance work in between jobs or slow times
What we offer:
Weekly pay period direct deposited (no chasing pay cheques)
Benefits program available after 3 months
10% top up on RRSP contributions
Professionally maintained and regularly serviced work trucks and equipment
A stable well established and EXPANDING company to work for, we have been around over 25years!
A positive work environment that rewards and recognizes employees for excellent output, initiative and quality
Monday to Friday work week
Company sponsored education and seminars
A positive productive work environment! We like to have fun and laugh while we are serious about getting a great job done professionally and quickly!
We also do snow/ice management in the winter! Plowing and salting experience an asset.
Please reply with resume and cover letter to this listing