Job Position: Non-Apprenticeship Position
Salary: $20 to 25 per hour
- Drivers License Preferred
- Transit Availability
We are an established independent company whose passion is for creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces while using eco-friendly methods, and we’re looking for new team members to work within our landscape maintenance division on mid to high-end residential, strata and commercial properties. Our client base is spread throughout the Lower Mainland and this position is year round, with an opportunity to do snow removal in the winter.
You have 3+ years’ experience as a crew leader or supervisor. You are someone who loves the outdoors, through sun, rain, cold and more. You enjoy working with your hands and on your feet, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in a job well done. You value integrity, diligence, collaborate well with others, and are comfortable speaking with clientele. You know what it takes to be a professional landscaper.
It would be considered a great asset if you have:
• Previous work experience in horticulture, gardening or landscaping
• Experience safely operating maintenance power tools and other equipment
• Certification as a horticulturist, or within the landscaping industry
• A driver’s license with clean abstract, and comfort driving trucks and trailers
General duties include:
• lawn and garden maintenance
• pruning and trimming
• installing soils, plantings, and mulch
• using power tools and maintenance equipment.
• clean-up and disposal
You will work under the lead of the maintenance manager and may be required to work independently or as part of a small crew. You will be responsible for the tools and machinery that you work with.
We offer the opportunity for further certification within the field, and growth within the company.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly wage will be based on skill level, with a performance review after 3 months. Extensive healthcare and dental benefits provided after 3 months.
Being part of a great crew, supportive working conditions, and lots of opportunity for growth.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
$20 to 25 per hour
Throughout Lower Mainland