Job Position: Both Apprenticeship & Non-Apprenticeship Positions
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour based on experience
- What You Need:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Physically fit with strong stamina
- Minimum 1 year experience in horticulture/landscaping
- Drivers License Preferred
Who You Are:
If you are your friend’s go-to for help with creative projects, you’re curious by nature, and care about doing a good job.
Who We Are:
Our team creates and maintains exceptional outdoor living spaces that allows our clients the time to connect and grow personally and with their community.
What You Will Do:
We know that they only way we can achieve our goals is if we support our team. As a Construction Lead Hand you support the Construction Foreman to achieve your team’s targets and maintain the safety, quality, and production standards of our Landscaping Company. As with all members of the team, you will strive to improve yourself, your team mates, and the company at all times.
What Will Help You Succeed:
– Red Seal Horticulture Certificate
– Experience operating skid steers and excavators
– Knowledge of construction
- North Vancouver BC.
- Various locations across Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
What We'll Give You:
- Competitive wages
- Many great company events
- The opportunity to further your personal development
- A great team environment to help you grow and succeed!
If your values, experience and goals align with ours, please submit your cover letter and resume. Grow organically with us!