Job Position: Both Apprenticeship & Non-Apprenticeship Positions
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour based on experience
- What You Need:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Physically fit with strong stamina
- Experience in horticulture/landscaping, or construction is an asset
- Drivers License Preferred
Who You Are:
You get satisfaction from working with your hands, you are always the first to say yes and get involved, and you love working in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
Who We Are:
Our team creates and maintains exceptional outdoor living spaces that allows our clients the time to connect and grow personally and with their community.
What You Will Do:
You are responsible for assisting in the construction of beautiful landscape projects and performing duties as assigned to help meet, or exceed, the goals set out for your crew.
What Will Help You Succeed:
– Red Seal Horticulture Certificate
– Knowledge of the safe operation of hand tools and other construction equipment
– Knowledge of construction
- North Vancouver BC.
- Various locations across Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
What We'll Give You
- Competitive wages
- Many great company events
- The opportunity to further your personal development
- A great team environment to help you grow and succeed!
If your values, experience and goals align with ours, please submit your cover letter and resume. Grow organically with us!