Job Position: Both Apprenticeship & Non-Apprenticeship Positions
Salary: $18.00 /hour based on experience
- What You Need:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Physically fit with strong stamina
- Experience in horticulture/landscaping is an asset
- Plant knowledge & identification is an asset
- Drivers License Preferred
Who You Are:
You love working outside and have the urge to prune or mow an unkempt property when you see it. The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting in a variety of work tasks in order to manage the timely completion of grounds maintenance service contracts. The maintenance assistant will be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks.
Language used at work: English
Who We Are:
Our team creates and maintains exceptional outdoor living spaces that allows our clients the time to connect and grow personally and with their community.
What You Will Do:
As a part of your team, you will assist in providing exceptional service to our residential and commercial landscape maintenance clients. The maintenance assistant will be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks. Such as cutting grass, utilizing hand tools/power tools, weeding, pruning, operating power equipment.
- North Vancouver BC.
- Various locations across Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
What We'll Give You:
- Competitive wages
- Many great company events
- The opportunity to further your personal development
- A great team environment to help you grow and succeed!
If your values, experience and goals align with ours, please submit your cover letter and resume. Grow organically with us!