Job Position: Both Apprenticeship & Non-Apprenticeship Positions
- Safely operate and maintain landscape equipment and power tools to complete job tasks
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications to assist landscape construction
- Construct gardens and rock gardens, patios, walkways or paths, ornamental fountains
- Plant trees, shrubs, flowers, and bulbs
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Cart and spread topsoil and other required materials
- Lay sod or seed
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environment, shop and equipment
- Conduct daily safety inspections of tools and equipment
- Follow directions from supervisor
- Wear appropriate personal Protective equipment
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
- Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
- Must have Drivers license
- Own Vehicle Preferred
The landscaping technician is an experienced landscape team member working with minimal supervision. The technician assists in directing the activities of a team of two or more labourers at a job site. The technician has a working knowledge of horticultural practices.
Delta, Surrey, Langley, and White Rock.
Prior supervisory experience is an asset.
This position is open to individuals new to the landscape industry with significant prior work experience in other fields or industries. If you are looking for a career change, we would love to put your prior experience to use and help you build a progressive career with us in the horticulture industry.
The company encourages employee growth and education through attending industry events and workshops as well as other technical training.