Job Position: Apprenticeship Position
Salary: $19-22 starting wage
- You have a genuine love of plants and are artful and confident in your practice. You take pride in a job well done, and you have a natural ability to motivate your team. You are interested in a job environment where organic practices are forefront. You are a great communicator and have the ability to transition friction into momentum. You come with driver’s licence and the comfort of driving in the city. Ideally we are looking for someone with min 3 years experience.
- Must have Drivers license
You will bring your diverse skillset to the job and help us to keep our client’s gardens healthy and strong. You will be responsible for daily scheduling and establishing site priorities to lead the crew in completing seasonal tasks. You will connect with the operations manager and the installations project manager to ensure that clients requests and expectations are met.
* This is a full-time job ~40/hrs a week
We are a small sized garden maintenance and installation company based in Vancouver, BC. We focus on building healthy spaces for our clients and their communities. We take pride in our 25+ years in leading the way in both ecological design and organic land care practices. We encourage and support all of our employees to continue building their knowledge and strength. We listen.
What Will Help You Succeed:
Red Seal Horticulture Certif., Organic Master Gardener or equivalent Horticulture Certif.
What We'll Give You
• A healthy work environment
• Encouragement and expenses to expand your skill set in organic horticultural practice
• Paid weekly yoga to keep your body strong and healthy
• Cell Phone allowance
• Competitive wage
• A great team environment
If your values, experience, and goals align with ours, please reply to this ad with your cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and experience and a resume that includes horticulture experience as well as other life experience. Grow organically with us!