Date: January 7, 2017
Time: 12:30 to 4:30pm
Location: Pacific Horticulture College, 505 Quayle Road, Victoria, BC
Registration Deadline: Dec 16th, 2016
Have you thought about writing the Red Seal Landscape Horticulture Exam, but don’t know how to prepare?
Register by: calling 250-479-3210, or email Reggie Illy at [email protected].
Full payment is required with registration.
Course & Booklet will provide:
- Scope of exam
- Interpreting the National Occupational Analysis
- Challenging exam content for BC candidates
- Horticulture math skills
- Exam writing tips
- Study writing tips
- Practice Exam – 50 questions
- Coffee will be provided
- Complementary Garden admission on the morning of the course
Please Remember to Bring
- A snack if you like, water bottle
- Writing material such as pen, pencil, calculator and pad of paper
Things to consider:
- Upon gaining your RED SEAL Certificate of Qualification you are eligible for a $2,500 personal tax credit.
- You are responsible to submit your challenge application and sit your RED SEAL exam, all information can be found on the ITA website; http://www.itabc.ca/program/horticulturist-landscape
- To qualify to challenge the RED SEAL exam you must have 9,720 hours of work experience.
- You do not need to have your ITA challenge application submitted or approved in order to take this workshop.